Spot advisor is a customized surf forecast and surf spot rating app.
We know that it's exhausting to create a practical nearshore forecast simply from swell, period, and path. With Spotadvisor you'll find a way to enter your surf classes and fee the present conditions. After coming into a couple of classes, we show a customized forecast for your favourite surf spots primarily based on marine climate data and your ratings. The extra periods you enter, the extra accurate the forecast might be.
If you come to a brand new spot the place you haven't entered any classes thus far, you'll find a way to profit from the ratings of the other users.
Get a surf forecast from many known spots or create your own non-public spot to get a forecast from every place around the world. Connect with friends and share your sessions and your experience.
HOW TO USE THE SPOTADVISOR PRO VERSION:
• The app is free to download and runs by default in the free basic model. If you like, you presumably can subscribe to the PRO model. The PRO version contains extra options like personal spots and it comes Ad free.
• The PRO version may be activated by a monthly or yearly subscription. You will discover a full list with all options within the App.
• The price of the subscription might be made clear to you before the purchase course of and should vary from time to time or by country.
• Payment shall be charged to your Google account at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription mechanically renews unless auto-renew is turned off a minimum of 24 hours before the tip of the current interval.
• Your Google account might be charged for renewal within 24 hours earlier than the top of the current interval.
• You can handle your subscription and switch off the auto-renewal by accessing your Google account after purchase.
• Full terms and situations can be found at https://spotadvisor.app/terms/
The Magicseaweed cellular app supplies long-range surf forecasts for hundreds of spots around the globe. Our forecasts include the MSW star score; surf top; swell peak; interval and direction; wind velocity and course and air and water temperatures. With the MSW app you'll have entry to:
FishTrack supplies saltwater anglers with every thing they need to find fish. The FishTrack app presents free cloudfree sea surface temperature (SST) charts, international satellite imagery and marine weather forecasts – multi functional layered device. With FishTrack you probably can: