Remote for Kodi / XBMC
By Music Pump
Music Pump is a wonderful and have wealthy Kodi Remote which has been optimized for phones and tablets. You can fully management your Kodi Media Center and stream media from / to Kodi.
XBMC / Kodi variations Eden, Frodo, Gotham, Helix, Isengard, Jarvis and Krypton are supported
* Browse your Kodi library from your phone
* Browse playlists / file sources
* Browse addons on your android gadget (due to limitations in Kodi this doesn't work for all addons)
* Stream Music from Kodi to your device or to bluetooth audio system or to a chromecast dongle
* Stream Movies and TV Shows from Kodi to your system (requires unlocker)
* Internal audio player to play recordsdata locally and stream them to Kodi and Chromecast (requires unlocker)
* Themes: light, darkish (requires unlocker)
* Synchronize Music from Kodi to your android gadget (requires unlocker)
* PVR assist (requires unlocker)
* Send Youtube movies from android to Kodi
* Send native videos and pictures to Kodi (using android share feature)
* Select subtitles and audio tracks
* Download subtitles
* Caching of music database for faster access
* Resume video files
* Show / Hide watched videos
* Mark films / TV exhibits as watched / unwatched
* Lock display support
* Headset distant support (play / pause / next / previous)
* Music rating support
* Virtual keyboard
* Support for Raspberry Pi
* Customizable distant buttons
* And rather more...
Some superior features are only obtainable after purchasing the unlocker.
In Kodi go to System - Settings - Services and enable the next settings:
- Webserver - Allow management of Kodi by way of HTTP
- Remote management -Allow applications of this method to control Kodi
- Remote management - Allow applications on different techniques to regulate Kodi
- Yellow server icon: Usually the option “Allow programs on other techniques to control Kodi” has not been enabled in Kodi. For more data see http://goo.gl/0EiYzN
- How to pressure Refresh Music Library: Long-press on the server identify and choose refresh music
- Music or Video library is empty: In order to see your music and video information you should allow the library function inside Kodi and scan your music and video information to the library.
- By default the applying makes use of a “local” queue for music playback: This has the massive benefit of getting a really versatile queuing system. However this has some limitations you might not like: You can't management music playback from multiple remote at a time (which could additionally be good since different family members can't clear your play queue by mistake), skipping songs using a hardware remote management will not work since only one song is in the Kodi queue. The unlocked model has a characteristic to use the Kodi queue to bypass these limitations.
- Playlists aren't seen: In Kodi playlists must be in a special folder. See http://wiki.XBMC.org/index.php?title=Playlists
- Streaming music / video isn't working: The cause may be that no supply is created in Kodi (sources.xml). Some Kodi versions (e.g. raspberry pi) enable scraping of media information without adding a source. Kodi will solely permit downloading/streaming media which is defined inside a source. In case of doupt ask within the Kodi forum
If you've an issue / request please use the thread in the Kodi discussion board at http://forum.XBMC.org/showthread.php?tid=131303 or ship an email
All thumbnails (movie posters, television exhibits, albums and so on...) used within the screenshots are purely fictional. Images used to create the screenshots have been downloaded from pixabay.com which offers pictures freed from copyrights beneath Creative Commons CC0.