DeLaval MyFarm obtain alerts and presents real-time milk production and animal information out of your VMS (Voluntary Milking System) or AMR (Automatic Milking Rotary) to your system. Alerts appear even when the app is running in the background.
- Information about your AMS lively animals
- Herd milk production information presentation
- Chat window providing straightforward communication within farm
- Alerts from VMS, OCC, cow traffic and tank
- Possible to set “silent time”
- Open wait space to animals as a result of be milked
- VMS Baseline 6.3 (VC5751) or higher:
- A secure Internet reference to DeLaval RFC (Remote Farm Connection)
- System configuration settings need updates by certified DeLaval VMS Service Technician
- A device with a minimum of android version 4.4.4
Recommended system: Google Pixel.
If you wish to strive the DeLaval MyFarm application with out connecting to a real farm then you presumably can connect with the DeLaval Demo Farm:
1. Install the DeLaval MyFarm application.
2. Register your self as consumer at DeLavals Demo Farm at https://myfarm.delaval.com/Delaval/mvc/Pages/Show/registerUser (this page must be used on computer and not on a cellular device).
3. Your password might be sent to your e-mail field.
4. Log in to the DeLaval Demo Farm in the DeLaval MyFarm application in your Android device with the new consumer.
The DeLaval MAtool is a configuration, service and troubleshooting software for Delaval particular products.