By NextApp, Inc.
SystemPanel is a tool to let you view and handle nearly every little thing attainable concerning the goings-on of your gadget and visualize it in an easy-to-understand graphical format.
* Show energetic apps, document app battery, CPU, and wake lock usage over time to indicate potential battery drain issues
* Draw plots displaying the way you used your telephone over time and the way a lot battery disappeared as a result
* Analyze latest battery consumption and gadget wakeups (wakelocks), showing potential downside apps
* Manage put in apps, backup app APKs, uninstall apps, and re-install archived versions
* View apps categorized by the permissions they require
* Disable system packages ROOT required
* Disable particular person services of apps (e.g. OTA updates) ROOT required
* Browse all of the technical nitty-gritty about your phone
This app makes use of Accessibility providers. SystemPanel's Usage function can optionally use an accessibility service to indicate you how a lot time you're spending in each app in your phone, and whenever you use them throughout the day. This is useful for these with dependancy problems (and/or their dad and mom or legal guardians) to avoid addictive use of the device/specific purposes. Use of this service is elective, and like the rest of SystemPanel, no collected information is distributed from the device, it is only displayed to the person.