Notification History report USSD, Flash SMS/Class 0 messages, dialog, toasts and notifications. It can be used to:
1. Backup messages by apps and browse them later
2. Find out which app pushed annoying standing bar advertisement
3. Auto dismiss USSD or Flash SMS/Class 0 dialog.
* Record notifications on standing bar
* Record toasts
* Record USSD messages
* Record all dialog messages
* Record app install/update/uninstall historical past
* Group messages by apps
* Sort message by time
* Clear notifications
* Ignore notifications from particular apps
* Ignore notifications with outlined filters
* 12/24 hours time format
* Support copy notification to clipboard.
* Display set up supply of apps (System app, Google play, amazon and unknown installer)
* Support search
* Launch app from notification
* Desktop widget to show the latest notifications
* Import notifications from free version
* Save USSD messages and Flash SMS/class 0 message
* Auto dismis(close) USSD and Flash SMS dialog
* Vibration, sound, LED for USSD and Flash SMS messages
* Show current notifications on status bar
* Support common expression in search and notifcation saving filter
Supported Class 0 dialog in these SMS apps:
* Stock SMS app
* GoSMS Pro
* Google Hangout
* Google Messenger
Run at startup - used for auto purge notifications to minimize back reminiscence usage
Vibrate - used to vibrate when receiving USSD or class 0 (flash sms) messages.
Write to external storage - used to cache giant notification knowledge while exporting.
This app uses Accessibility companies. Informations are only saved locally and never shared.
Usage for system below Android 5.0:
* To start amassing notifications, go to system Settings-Accessibility, then enable accessibility and Notifications History service
* To stop the collecting, just disable accessibility and Notifications History service
* To ignore notifications from one app, long click the app and choose Ignore on the popped menu
Usage on Android 5.0 :
* To start recording toasts, go to system Settings-Accessibility, then enable accessibility and Notifications History service
* To start recording notifications, go to system Notification Access settings and check Notification History
* To cease the document, simply uncheck these settings.
How to cover USSD or Class 0 dialog automatically? Please be advised that it solely works on android 4.1 and above.
Step 1. Check Record USSD or Record Class 0 Message) to allow dialog detection and message recording
Step 2. Check Hide Dialog to allow auto disguise. Also optionally verify Display Notification, Enable Viration or Enable Sound to get additional reminders.
What is a Class 0 messages (Flash SMS)?
It is a type of SMS that appears immediately on the primary display screen without consumer interplay and isn't mechanically stored within the inbox.
It may be useful in emergencies, similar to a hearth alarm or instances of confidentiality, as in delivering one-time passwords.
Q: Why the app doesn't report any notifications?
A: There're 2 possible trigger. #1. The accessibility service and Notification History Pro service was not enabled. #2. Other accessibility service are using the notification access. In this case, attempt to disable different services and have a try once more. If still not working, please ship me an e-mail for further help.
Q: Why talkback service is enabled automaticall which brings voice on my phone?
A: It's a open bug associated to particular ROM. Check out particulars and options in assist section of this app.
FilterBox - Notification ManagerFilterBox is a strong notification supervisor with a variety of functions and clean experience.- Timeline historyKeep all notification history and free flow in the type of timeline.- Personalized filter rules...
Unlimited access to restricted Web Pages and favourite online steam * No root required* WiFi / Mobile Data Network (2G/3G/4G) support* Tablet and smartphone support* Support your own dns servers* Unblock the restricted net content* Switch to totally di...
Change DNS server on most of well-liked telephones with Android versions (2.2 ), together with Kitkat, by one click. On Kitkat (Android 4.4), changing dns server settings isn't allowed by system. DNS Forwarder can work as a workaround. It doesn't modify system setting, just bypasses nat...