The Closest Thing to a Pen and Paper RPG on Mobile
Thrilling storytelling, make hundreds of story altering selections, not read walls of textual content. Every choice has a consequence!
You are Lord Elric, a disgraced noble framed for the murder of his household in the world of Illyria. Hunted by assassins at each turn, Elric must gather his allies, manage a party of warriors and anti-heroes, and bring down an empire to either claim his revenge...or earn redemption.
Tales of Illyria is an RPG hybrid mixing travel management and select your own path mechanics. Each get together member has a distinct character and reacts differently to being sick, running out of provides, and decisions that go against their alignment.
Will you feed the hungry troll, or chase it off? Will you rob a caravan to gain treasured gold? How will you save a man contaminated by the Black Death?
Tales of Illyria: Fallen Knight is the first episode in the collection. Each episode is a standalone RPG.
• 25 hours of gameplay
• Different story outcomes primarily based on your decisions
• 700 unique encounters
• Tactical fight may be real-time, turn based mostly or AI-controlled
• 6 distinctive kingdoms with 42 villages, castles and cities to visit
• 6 gorgeous travel environments
• Tons of monsters, shops, equipment, spells and melee preventing styles
• seventy five original music compositions
• Controller support
Google translation obtainable for: Korean, German, Russian, Polish, Japanese, Swedish, Chinese, Spanish, Italian, French Portuguese.