Calendar standing locations your agenda in your notification drawer, providing simple and quick access to your agenda from any app and any display screen.
You can customize virtually each detail within the layout so it's going to completely suit your wants and magnificence.
Calendar Status also help Google Tasks, providing you the simplest way of monitoring your tasks and assignments.
Features included solely in PRO model :
• Show more than 4 gadgets on expanded format.
• Select the status-bar icon (inc.option to take away the icon in Android 4.3 and up).
• Show calendar/event colored bullet and select its symbol.
• Show Today/Tomorrow as an alternative of date.
• Select calendars to be shown.
• Select the notification click motion (Open settings / Create new occasion / Open custom app).
• Make standing bar icon to show the present day of the month.
• Set particular type for right now's events.
After utilizing Calendar Status for a couple of days, I marvel why it didn't exist all this time. The app puts your Android system's Calendar into your notification drawer, and I cannot think about how no one considered doing this earlier than. It's the easiest method to verify your calendar on Android.
MIHIR PATKAR on LIFEHACKER
Rather being your standard calendar app which we’re no doubt quite conversant in, Calendar Status brings to the table one thing novel, yet sensible. So what is it? It’s none other than your very own calendar in your notification bar.
SAMANTHA M on XDA-DEVELOPERS
- PLEASE TRY THE FREE VERSION BEFORE PURCHASING PRO
- Uninstall free version before putting in PRO version
- ANY ISSUE - Please contact us at [email protected]