Trimble Ag Mobile
By Trimble Inc.
Trimble Ag Mobile drives productivity, profitability and sustainability for farmers and agribusinesses around the world. It’s a revolution in on-line and mobile-enabled farm information management that is reworking the method in which ag professionals work.
Our app permits you to turn the supercomputer you carry around in your pocket into the most powerful farm management tool you could have ever used!
Key options of Trimble Ag Mobile embody:
- Enter particulars on tillage, planting, spraying, harvest, etc.
- Swipe to view earlier year’s records
- Track harvest data and see up-to-date bin inventories
- Enter scouting details for pests and crop conditions
- Capture and geo-reference digital images of pests
- View crop well being imagery to assist with focused scouting
- Calculate areas (acres or hectares) and map field boundaries
- Enter your distance from the actual boundary when logging
- Switch between logging paths, points and polygon areas
- Use existing boundaries or create new boundaries for sampling
- Create custom-made soil sampling grids
- Navigate to each goal point
- See cellular warnings for restricted field entry
- Avoid unintended purposes
- View fleet positions in real-time
- View the working status of your machines
- Track capacity of grain bins and other storage locations
- Assign harvests and crop sales to bins
- View bin inventories, historical harvest and gross sales data
- Track grain gross sales contracts including quantity and buyer’s name
- Keep monitor of deliveries in real-time
- Enter input purchases immediately into your phone or tablet
- View real-time crop input inventories from your phone
App Support: Go to http://agriculture.trimble.com/software/support
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically lower battery life.