Just with a couple of taps, create skilled grade superimposed or juxtaposed pictures in your iPhone! You do not need a computer systems and expensive software program to superimpose or cut/copy/paste one photo on high of one other any extra.
Here is the method it works...
1. Load a background image.
2. Load a foreground image.
3. Mask out undesirable portion of the foreground picture using wide selection of masking tools.
4. Smoothen the edges with smoothen software inside the app, if required.
5. Move, Scale, Resize, Rotate, Flip the foreground to position it on the best location on the background picture.
6. Adjust the colors/exposure/contrast/hue/saturation and so forth. of the foreground and the background pictures if required to match both the photographs when it comes to colors.
7. You are done! Share with your folks and amaze them!
You can even use this software to do severe photo enhancing tasks like blending textures or overlaying borders or to do double publicity with adjustable transparency and 18 blending modes.
Masking within the app is essentially the most highly effective one available on the app retailer, just tap on an area of the photo, and the app will masks out all of the connected space with related colours. Or you can use brush, lasso, world shade similarity, rectangle, ellipse, linear, bi-linear or radial gradient masking tools. Mask a portion with this tool and that portion of the foreground picture will become transparent and reveal the background.