First Aid Pocket Doctor
A record of actions is offered within the occasion of the commonest diseases, accidents, injuries in everyday life, in nature, within the country and within the tropics earlier than the arrival of medical help. Errors of pre-medical self-help and mutual help, manifestations of household drug dependence are indicated. conditions and preventive drugs with expertise on five continents.
- Destinations within the tropics.
- Tourist trips .
- Trips to the ocean.
- Trains abroad within the absence of the Internet.
- Like a home, household reference book.
- Learning life security.
How to use:
Based on the precept of a traffic light:
GREEN mild signifies what needs to be carried out first .
YELLOW - what is possible on this situation.
RED - what can not be done.
To view the illustrations, click as soon as on the small copy.
1. Increased physique temperature (influenza, SARS)
3. A sharp enhance in blood stress (BP), crisis
5. Violation of the rhythm of the heartbeat (arrhythmia)
7. Pain, burning, heaviness in the chest. Myocardial infarction
8. Sore throat
12. Neck pain
13. Back pain
14. Abdominal pain
21. Electrical harm and lightning strike
22. Food poisoning or unintended intake of medicine, technical fluids
24. Mushroom poisoning
27. Convulsions, epilepsy
29. Acne (acne)
31. Frostbite and hypothermia
32. Sting of a bee, wasp, bumblebee, hornet
33. Tick bite
34. Burns from plants
35. Superficial wounds, abrasions
36. Severe bleeding from the wound
37. Bruises, sprains
38. Fractures of limbs
39. Choked on food, foreign body
40. Eye injury
42. Poisoning with family, carbon monoxide, automobile exhaust gases
44. Signs of clinical death
45. Resuscitation techniques
Extended version additionally accommodates: https ://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teamwizardry.PocketDoctor
47. Long-distance flights
48. Bite of a mosquito, midge, ant
49. Tick bite
50. Spider bite
51. Bite of small domestic animals (hamster, mice, rats), cats, canine, foxes
52. Stinging burns from jellyfish, corals, sea anemones, injections on fish.
53. Prick with needles of a sea urchin
Fedorovskiy NM Cardiopulmonary resuscitation. - MIA, M., 2008.
Chaytsev VG Formation of lifestyle and health within the family and school. - Press, Ryazan, 2009.
David W. Where there isn't any physician. 18th pr., U.S.A., 1998.
The Sunday Home physician. Dublin, 2008.
Junior citizen handbook. metropolitan police. www.ncsb.co.uk