SkillReporter for Tablet
By Laerdal Medical
Designed and built for Healthcare Responders, the SkillReporter app for tablets offers a new degree of precision training for treating babies, kids, and adults in cardiac arrest.
SkillReporter app connects to the next compatible manikins through Bluetooth Low Energy:
- Resusci Anne QCPR (2018 models)
- Resusci Junior QCPR (2018 models)
- Resusci Baby QCPR (2020 models)
Learn how to identify an app compatible Resusci manikin model: https://laerdal.force.com/HelpCenter/s/article/How-to-identify-your-Resusci-QCPR-manikin-model?
With the powerful combination of QCPR SkillReporter app and the Resusci QCPR manikins, instructors may help Healthcare Responders train to perfection through psychomotor skills acquisition, classroom efficiency, and particular person goal suggestions.
- The CPR timeline view allows users to get real-time CPR feedback and observe developments simultaneously
- Debrief with a scrollable timeline and drill down into scores to get extra data
- Review air flow metrics measured to the millimeter
- Get detailed feedback on chest compression fraction – one of the essential components of high-performance CPR
- Select guidelines and customize feedback parameters
- Access saved results and reports, together with saved CPR timelines and session information, and export for analysis outdoors of the app