Bodhi Timer is a chic, minimalist countdown timer. It is designed primarily to be used as a meditation timer however can easily be used for any comparable function. Bodhi Timer is free and open-source software program. It collects no data and uses the minimal permissions necessary.
How to use
Set the time via the clock icon within the high left. You might set presets by selecting a time then holding down on one of many three preset buttons.
Pause / resume through the button in the backside left, and cease the timer via the button within the bottom right. The prime proper button is the choice button.
Animation may be toggled between a picture and considered one of 4 circle animations, chosen from the preferences display.
It makes use of Android's built-in notification system to set off the alarm, which implies it works even when your gadget is asleep.
• minimalist full screen UI, no clutter
• uses scroll and fling gestures to set the time
• set up to three presets on the time chooser
• choice for timer auto-repeating
• option to set multiple consecutive timers by way of the adv button
• speech recognition through long-press on clock button (set multiple timers separated by the phrase again)
• displays two animation sorts: fade in static image (defaults to Bodhi leaf) and animated circle
• option to use customized image for fade in
• 4 themes for the animated circle: three colour themes and a draw in Zen Enso (brush circle)
• includes completely different meditation timer sounds (Burmese bell, Tibetan bell, Tibetan singing bowls, Zen gong, and chook song)
• choice to use any ring tone as timer sound
• choice to make use of customized sound file as timer sound
This is a time timer that teaches children the meaning of time. It has a fast blue clock of max 12 minutes and a slow purple clock of max 1 hour. You can set the time by touching the plate. Your child will see time passing by, and can hear a notification when time is up. It is a nice way to vi...
Tired of nagging your children to get ready? Asking them 10 times to place away their toys?The Lickety Split Musical Timer turns daily duties into a fun, beat-the-clock sport. Accelerating classical music encourages dawdling youngsters to get going, whereas an animated hourglass counts...
Pali Speak is an experimental app designed to permit a newcomer to the Pali language the power to hear how Pali words are meant to be spoken, syllable by syllable. Copy and paste Pali phrases and phrases into the textual content field and have Pali Speak repeat them back using prerecorded audi...