Play six totally different Sudoku variations in a single app! Start with classic Sudoku grids and advance to Diagonal Sudoku, Irregular Sudoku and OddEven Sudoku - each with a different look and a novel twist of brain difficult logic. Huge brain-bashing Mega Sudoku puzzles, also called Monster Sudoku, are provided for pill only.
With its various variations and easy no-frills sport design, Conceptis Sudoku brings a new dimension to Sudoku cell gaming - on both smartphones and tablets.
To help see the puzzle progress, graphic previews in the puzzle record present the progress of all puzzles in a quantity as they're being solved. A Gallery view choice provides these previews in a larger format.
For extra fun, Conceptis Sudoku features a Weekly Bonus section offering an additional free puzzle every week.
• 120 free Classic Sudoku and Sudoku variants puzzle samples
• Variants include Mini, Diagonal, Irregular, OddEven and Mega
• Extra bonus puzzle published free each week
• Multiple issue ranges from very easy to extremely hard
• Puzzle library repeatedly updates with new content
• Manually chosen, high quality puzzles
• Unique answer for every puzzle
• Hours of intellectual challenge and fun
• Sharpens logic and improves cognitive skills
• Unlimited check puzzle
• Show conflicts throughout gameplay
• Unlimited Undo and Redo
• Pencilmarks feature for fixing exhausting puzzles
• Autofill pencilmarks mode
• Highlight Excluded Squares option
• Lock quantity on keypad option
• Concurrently taking part in and saving multiple puzzles
• Puzzle library sorting and hiding options
• Graphic previews showing puzzles progress as they are being solved
• Portrait and panorama display help (tablet only)
• Track puzzle solving times
• Backup restore puzzle progress to Google Drive
All puzzles in this app are produced by Conceptis Ltd. - the leading provider of logic puzzles to printed and digital gaming media all over the world. On average, more than 20 million Conceptis puzzles are solved each day in newspapers, magazines, books and online in addition to on smartphones and tablets across the world.
Despite the abundance of different exciting games of all types, the nice outdated sudoku won't ever lose its followers and can always be in special demand. If you want puzzles or complicated instructional video games, then this application will excellently fit in your smartphone and won't per...
Sudoku (originally referred to as Number Place) is a logic-based, combinatorial number-placement puzzle. The goal is to fill a 9x9 grid with digits so that every column, every row, and every of the 9 3x3 sub-grids that compose the grid accommodates all the digits from 1 to 9. FEATURE...
Find the way clues are linked, paint the paths and discover a hidden pixel-art picture! Each puzzle consists of a grid containing clue-pairs in varied places. The object is to disclose a hidden picture by linking the clues and painting the paths in order that the variety of squares in each pat...