By CB BANK PCL
CB Bank PCL is likely certainly one of the largest private banks in Myanmar. CB Bank was established on twenty first August 1992 with the permission of the Central Bank of Myanmar under the regulation of Financial Institutions of Myanmar and the Central Bank of Myanmar.
CB bank always strives to supply pleasant experiences for the shoppers with one of the best solution and most reliable monetary providers. With such goals in the path of enhancing technology and innovation in the quickly altering panorama of banking and monetary services, we now have launched the CB Pay – mobile banking app which is a solution to please our valued customers. CB Pay not solely facilitates banking at your fingertips but also eases your way of life.
CB Pay is a cellular banking service which is available to use in all mobile phone gadgets. Customers can obtain CB Pay app to their cellphones and do self-registration for his or her wallet account. If customers already have ATM card, they'll register with their ATM card number so that CB pay will automatically hyperlink with his ATM card account.
CB Pay Features
- Transfer money to all CB Bank clients with ATM card number, Account quantity, Phone quantity (CB pay number) or even with NRIC quantity for many who wouldn't have financial institution account/ATM or CB pay wallet account.
- Pay or Request money with dynamic QR code within CB pay users.
- Make cost with static QR code at shops, restaurants or taxi drivers.
- Check the default account’s stability at sneak peak
- Top-up mobile (MPT, MecTel, Telenor, Ooredoo)
- Enjoy providers like ATM card application, loan application or cheque book requests.
- Pay your bills such as electrical energy invoice, 4-TV bill or insurance.
- Top-up Master/Visa playing cards and repay credit score card
- Find your nearest CB Bank ATMs/CRM, branches, Exchange Counters, CB brokers and Merchants places on-the-go.
- Scheduling your cost for particular purpose and dates.
- Find up-to-date change rate