Serbian German Translator
By TTMA Apps
This free app is prepared to translate phrases and textual content from Serbian to German, and from German to Serbian.
Best app for straightforward and quick translations, which can be used like a dictionary.
If you're a scholar, tourist or traveler, it will lets you be taught the Serbian or German language! If you need to learn Serbian you can use Serbian translate function in any other case you should use German translate function.
Users can create their very own lessons and add words to the teachings to complement the teachings beyond the pre-designed example lessons.
This translator include the following features:
- Translate phrases and sentences
- Translate from clipboard: copy text from other app to clipboard and paste into our app. It will translate that textual content to your chosen language
- Simple and user-friendly interface
- Voice input
- Camera translator - you select area of textual content from picture captured by camera or region of textual content from gallery image and our app will translate it for you. Enjoy our photo translate and digital camera translate function.
- History page bear in mind all your previous translations for you. You can select words or sentences you have already translated prior to now and see its result
- Favorite web page record all of your favorite phrases or sentences when you click on our favorite button
☆ Learn vocabulary via easy designed lessons
☆ Practice vocabulary by way of participating games
☆ Design your own lessons
☆ Learn phrases via flashcard
☆ Move words from historical past to lesson
☆ Exciting quiz: writing quiz, listening quiz, multi choice quiz, image selection quiz
Free translator from Serbian to German, and from German to Serbian.
Serbian (srpski / srpski, pronounced sr̩̂pskiː) is the standardized number of the Serbo-Croatian language mainly used by Serbs. It is the official language of Serbia and one of the three official languages of Bosnia and Herzegovina. In addition, it's a acknowledged minority language in Montenegro, Croatia, Macedonia, Romania, Hungary, Slovakia, and the Czech Republic.
German is a West Germanic language that is mainly spoken in Central Europe. Is is official language of Germany. It is essentially the most extensively spoken and (co-) official language in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, South Tyrol (Italy), the German-speaking Community of Belgium, and Liechtenstein. It can also be one of many three official languages of Luxembourg. The languages which are most just like German are the other members of the West Germanic language branch: Afrikaans, Dutch, English, the Frisian languages, Low German/Low Saxon, Luxembourgish, and Yiddish. German is the second most generally spoken Germanic language, after English.