Military-related Hausa phrases for language learners. With Hausa text and audio.
Using this app, you can choose an English phrase and view its translation and the means to pronounce it in Hausa.
This app was originally developed as an entry to the 2010 CIO/G6 Apps for the Army competition, and it is based on the modules publicly out there online from the united states Defense Language Institute. While this app's subject matter relates mainly to army topics, the app is broadly helpful with content material relating to a range of topics.
• Easy to use
• Native speaker audio
• Dictionary lookup
• Pronunciation assist: Transliteration/Romanization text
• Over 600 phrases
• Voice-based lookup (speak the phrase you need in English)
• Good for language learning, or as a reference
This app is a part of a collection of phrasebook apps printed for a lot of totally different languages and dialects. Phrasebooks within the collection are available as primary and medical variants.
• Text may be exported as Anki flash cards
• Works offline: No network connection is required
• Search bar for quick vocabulary lookup
• No login or registration needed
• Dark background color minimizes eye strain
Many of the languages covered by this sequence of phrasebook apps are under-resourced, with translation apps and dictionaries not broadly available from other sources.
Quickly learn to speak and perceive Algerian Arabic with interactive video lessons narrated in any of 146 languages. Choose from 2,000 pre-recorded classes (over 5 years of lessons) or create a very personalised course that revolves around the belongings you love.