OBD Fusion (formerly TouchScan) is an app that allows you to learn OBD2 vehicle data directly out of your Android cellphone or pill. You can clear your check engine light, learn diagnostic bother codes, estimate gasoline financial system and much more! OBD Fusion has a ton of features that are utilized by professional automotive mechanics, do-it-yourselfers, and customers who want to monitor car information during day to day driving. Some of the options embody customizable dashboards, real-time graphing of auto sensors, emission readiness status, knowledge logging and exporting, oxygen sensor checks, Boost readout, and a full diagnostic report.
Is your verify engine mild on? Do you need to monitor fuel economy and utilization in your vehicle? Do you want cool looking gauges on your Android telephone or tablet? If so, then OBD Fusion is the app for you!
OBD Fusion is a car diagnostics device that connects to OBD-II and EOBD autos. Not certain if your automobile is OBD-2, EOBD or JOBD compliant? See this page for extra data: https://www.obdsoftware.net/support/knowledge-base/how-do-i-know-whether-my-vehicle-is-obd-ii-compliant/. OBD Fusion works with some JOBD compliant automobiles and in some cases requires modifications to the connection settings within the app. Please contact us for more info.
You must have a compatible scan device to use this software. For really helpful scan instruments, see our web site https://www.obdsoftware.net/software/obdfusion. Please notice that low-cost ELM clone adapters can be unreliable. OBD Fusion can connect to any ELM 327 compatible adapter, however the cheap clone adapters tend to have slow refresh rates and would possibly disconnect randomly.
OBD Fusion for Android is introduced to you by OCTech, LLC, the developers of TouchScan and OBDwiz for Windows and OBDLink for Android. Now you may get the identical nice features in your telephone or tablet.
OBD Fusion has the following options:
• Read and clear diagnostic hassle codes and your Check Engine Light (MIL/CEL)
• Real-time dashboard display with heads up show (HUD) option
• Real-time graphing
• Fuel financial system MPG, MPG (UK), l/100km or km/l calculation
• Create customized enhanced PIDs
• Includes some built-in enhanced PIDs for Ford and GM vehicles together with engine misfires, transmission temp, and oil temp.
• Multiple journey meters for monitoring gasoline economy, fuel utilization, and distance
• Customizable dashboards with fast dashboard switching
• Log information to CSV format and export for viewing in any spreadsheet application
• Display battery voltage
• Display Engine Torque, Engine Power, Turbo Boost strain, and air-to-fuel (A/F) ratio (vehicle should assist the required PIDs)
• Read freeze frame data
• English, Imperial, and Metric units which are fully customizable
• Over 150 supported PIDs
• Displays car information together with VIN number and calibration ID
• Emissions readiness for each US state
• Oxygen Sensor Results (Mode $05)
• On-board Monitoring Tests (Mode $06)
• In-performance Tracking Counters (Mode $09)
• GPS monitoring - plot automobile parameters on a map in real-time
• Full diagnostic report that can be stored and emailed
• Option to choose out the related ECU
• Built-in database of fault code definitions
• Bluetooth, Bluetooth LE*, USB**, Automatic Adapter Gen 2 and Pro***, and Wi-Fi**** scan software support
* Your Android device should have Bluetooth LE support and be operating Android 4.3 or newer.
** You will have to have a tablet with USB host help to attach utilizing a USB gadget. Only FTDI USB devices are supported.
*** OBD Fusion with the Automatic adapter is presently restricted to studying SAE PID information solely.
**** Your Android gadget should support ad-hoc Wi-Fi connections to make use of a Wi-Fi adapter.
OBD Fusion is a trademark of OCTech, LLC registered in the U.S.
See what your automotive is doing in realtime, get OBD fault codes, car performance, sensor knowledge and more!Car Scanner is a vehicle / automotive efficiency / trip computer / diagnostics device and scanner that makes use of an OBD II Wi-Fi or Bluetooth adapter to join with your OBD2 ...