***Important clarification of permissions and assist channels***
- You should be subscribed to Mimecast services so as to use this utility, your IT administrators will be succesful of information you.
- Please contact your IT directors must you encounter any technical points with the application. Unfortunately, we're not in a place to provide help via reviews.
-The app accesses your system contacts to have the ability to select them when addressing emails. The contacts are only ever stored on your system and Mimecast doesn't have access to them at any level.
This app allows you to entry Mimecast’s Cloud Services from your Android system. If your organization makes use of Mimecast Services for email safety, e mail archiving or e mail continuity, this app offers seamless entry to key services including the ability to:
- Instantly search and access content material in your Mimecast personal e-mail archive
- Access your ‘Online Inbox’ to keep you related to email 24x7 – even when your corporate e-mail server or Outlook access is down
- Manage your queue of messages on maintain because of suspected spam
- Report a message as spam
So whether or not you’re on the road, in a meeting, or just away from your desk, you may be more productive with the Mimecast Mobile App.
To start using this app, simply obtain it – it is free, choose Add Account, and enter your company e-mail tackle and password. The app will then mechanically hook up with the Mimecast Cloud supplying you with instant entry to all of the features available. Trouble connecting? If you might be having hassle connecting to the service, it may be because you have a special password set in your Mimecast Account or that your IT department hasn’t enabled cellular access for you. Contact your IT division to help you get linked. Not positive in case your group uses Mimecast? Your IT division will be ready to inform you. If your group is already using Mimecast, encourage them to allow you to access the service from your cellular system so you may be even more productive.
The app may also be deployed via many EMM solutions giving you entry to your Mimecast services, whereas giving your IT department administrative management to implement cellular safety policies through any EMM platform that supports the AppConfig standards.
Access to the Mimecast Mobile app and providers out there through the app are dependent on the Mimecast Services your organization subscribes to.
For extra details about Mimecast go to www.mimecast.com
NOTE: WE ARE AWARE OF A LICENSING ISSUE DUE TO THE NEW GOOGLE PLAY VERSION JUST RELEASED A FEW DAYS AGO. WE ARE WORKING ON A SOLUTION!MailDroid is an Exchange/POP3/IMAP Idle Push mail client written from the ground up and and not primarily based on the stock mail consumer.