Al-Azkar – Hisn Al-Muslim represents a fortification for the Muslim which helps strengthening his relation with Allah, and guards him in opposition to the whisperings of Satan and situations of soul.
The Prophet (peace be upon him) used to look at supplication when going in or out the house, while moving or setting and in all his actions.
The supplications embody the acts regarding each this life and the hereafter. That is, there are supplications for each single act of work or worship to the extent that supplications fill the Muslim’s life and surround it like a fortification.
Due to the pressing want of Muslims, who adhere to the Prophetic Sunnah, for supplications, and to help them deal with the modern technology, Arabia for Information Technology, the leading firm in the field of Islamic purposes and software program creating, has designed and developed Al-Baqiyat Application for mobile phones and sensible units (iPhone, iPad, Android) in plenty of languages, using the latest programing technologies. This has been carried out under the generous sponsorship of the “Waqf of Badr Ibn Saleh Ar-Rajhi’s mother and her Sons”.
Al-Baqiyat (Azkar) is an software aimed at displaying the supplications of the Qur’an and Sunnah by way of a user-friendly interactive interface which allows many unpreceded options and talents.
The utility was designed to be appropriate for all customers. One of its major advantages beside the broad range of services it presents to the users is that it adopts the well-known book of “Hisn Al-Muslim: Invocations from the Qur’an and the Sunnah” by Sheikh Sa`id Ibn Ali Ibn Wahf Al-Qahtani, utilizing varied translations.
1. Supplications of the Day and the Night (Supplications of the morning, Supplications of the night, Supplications of sleeping, Invocation said when sporting a garment, …).
2. Supplications Relating to Acts of Worship (Supplications of purification, Supplications of fasting, Supplications of Ḥajj, …).
3. Supplications of Prayer and Ablution (Supplications of ablution, Supplications of Azan, Supplications of prayer, Invocation mentioned when entering and leaving the mosque, Invocation of Qunut, Invocation of Istikharah, …)
4. Supplications of Tawẖid (Virtue of La Ilaha Illa Allah, Invocation for worry of Shirk, Invocation towards ascribing issues to omens, the Most Beautiful Names of Allah, …).
5. Supplications of the Family (Marriage, Gatherings, Sick people, …).
6. Supplications of Social Relations (Sickness, Affliction, Evil eye, Feeling frightened, …).
7. Supplications stated when leaving and entering the house.
8. Supplications of Traveling (Invocation mentioned when mounting an animal or any means of transport, Invocation said when a mounted animal stumbles or any technique of transport fails, Invocation mentioned when coming into a town or village, Supplication said when coming back from journey, …).
9. Supplications Relating to Conditions of Soul (Pleasure, Grief, Anguish, Debt, Anger, Amazement, …).
10. Inclusive Invocations.
11. Invocations of the Noble Qur’an.
12. Invocations of the Prophetic Sunnah.
13. Linking the supplications and invocations to their unique sources.
14. Ascribing the hadiths to their authentic sources from the Books of Sunnah.
15. Full textual content of the e-book of “Hisn Al-Muslim: Invocations from the Qur’an and the Sunnah by Sheikh Sa`id Ibn Ali Ibn Wahf Al-Qahtani.
16. Book of “Hisn Al-Muslim” translated into 22 dwelling languages.
17. An electronic counter that assist counting up the supplications beneficial to be repeated by the Sunnah.
18. An digital alarm which permits the person to set a predetermined particular time to remind him of the morning and night supplications.
19. An Audio player function which permits the user to take heed to the supplications and invocations at any time.
20. Displaying the number of repeats for every invocation or supplication.
21. A display screen that mechanically shows Al-Azkar as quickly as the appliance opens.
Hisn Al-MuslimWhy Hisn Al-Muslim?Hisn Al-Muslim is not a Dhikr-based application solely, nevertheless it goes beyond to supply full explanation for such Dhikrs, together with audio service, making it easy for you to learn, hear and perceive multi function. The utility is equipped...
Supplications quoted from the Qur’an and genuine Sunnah, to be recited in the times and locations hoped for answering, and during the rituals of Hajj and Umrah.More than 20 subjects, categorized in accordance with events and states, corresponding to debt reimbursement, success, sustenan...
Bilal - A free prayer and name to prayer software without any ads, it will not allow you to miss a prayer after right now.Bilal consolation us with itWith a chic and easy design, we made it simpler so that you can carry out your day by day prayers.- Prayer occasions - in ...
The “ Great Quran ” helps you all the time recite the Quran. In view of the fact that Muslims are extremely interested in reciting the Quran and studying its teachings, we introduce a distinguished version of the Quran ; specifically, the “ Great Quran ” under a generous sponsorship of ...
The software of the fatwas of Sheikh Ibn UthaymeenThe software of the fatwas of the eminent Sheikh Muhammad bin Saleh al-Uthaymeen, may God Almighty have mercy on him, accommodates three of essentially the most well-known sequence of his fatwas:1- Noor on the Path, radio program ...
Fanar.. Your companion in elevating your youngster.. We know that raising children is a really difficult and complicated process.. That is why we at (Fanar) chose to share this journey with you in all its details!Application On smart devices, it contains activities, events and ta...