Alternative language names: Auaris, Caura, Ervato-Ventuari, Yanoma, Samatali, Samatari, Sánuma, Sanema, Sanïma, Sanöma, Sánïma, Tsanuma, Cobari, Cobariwa, Kobali, Kohoroxitari, Chirichano, Guaika, Sanɨma, Sanima, Sanma, Tsanɨma, Xamatari ISO 639-3: xsu
This app comes with audio and automated textual content highlighting because the audio is played for books where audio is out there. The app will obtain the audio from the online the primary time the chapter is played. After that no further net connection is used or needed.
• Mark a verse with colour.
• Add bookmarks.
• Add personal notes to a verse, copy it, or share it.
• Choose between English and Portuguese for the interface.
• Enable Automatic textual content highlighting whereas the audio performs.
Your are free to share — copy, distribute, transmit, and extract portions or quotations from this work, provided that you simply include the above copyright information underneath the following conditions:
● Attribution — You must attribute the work to the writer (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
● Noncommercial — You do not promote this work for revenue.
● No Derivative Works — You don't make any spinoff works that change any of the particular words or punctuation of the Scriptures.
Notice — For any reuse or distribution, you have to make clear to others the license terms of this work. Permissions past the scope of this license may be out there when you contact us along with your request.
Findel i DeeƁwe Ti Alis i RonThe New Testament in Alis i Ron of Nigeria.Alternate language names: Lis Ma Ron, Shagau, Alis I Run, Bokkos, Lis Ma Run, Maleni, Manguna, Nafunfia, Shagawu, Ron (ISO 639-3: cla)Features:• Mark a verse with color.• Ad...
Ke tti Ma ne to wa O ta tti mo niSelections from the Bible within the Meskwaki language of the USA.Alternate language names: Fox, Mesquakie, Sac, Sauk, Sac and Fox, Sauk-Fox (ISO 639-3: sac)Features:• Mark a verse with shade.• Add bookmarks....
Experience the detailed scenes and life-changing words and parables of Jesus as revealed to the Italian Catholic mystic Maria Valtorta. Excerpts are taken from her biggest work, The Gospel as Revealed to Me.NOTE: Like a Shakespearean play, it is strongly recommended to read Valtorta’s w...