Teusö Tä Waheta
The Bible in Sanomá of Brazil.
Alternative language names: Auaris, Caura, Ervato-Ventuari, Yanoma, Samatali, Samatari, Sánuma, Sanema, Sanïma, Sanöma, Sánïma, Tsanuma, Cobari, Cobariwa, Kobali, Kohoroxitari, Chirichano, Guaika, Sanɨma, Sanima, Sanma, Tsanɨma, Xamatari ISO 639-3: xsu
This app comes with audio and automated textual content highlighting because the audio is played for books where audio is out there. The app will obtain the audio from the online the primary time the chapter is played. After that no further net connection is used or needed.
• Mark a verse with colour.
• Add bookmarks.
• Add personal notes to a verse, copy it, or share it.
• Choose between English and Portuguese for the interface.
• Enable Automatic textual content highlighting whereas the audio performs.
• Link to Scripture movies on the Web.
• Share a verse image.
Published: 2007, Wycliffe Bible Translators, Inc.
Text: © 2007, Wycliffe Bible Translators, Inc., Orlando, FL 35862-8200 USA (www.Wycliffe.org) in cooperation with Missão Evangélica da Amazônia
Audio: ℗ 2011, Hosanna: (https://live.bible.is/bible/XSUMEV)
This translation is made obtainable to you under the terms of the
Creative Commons license (Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works)
Your are free to share — copy, distribute, transmit, and extract portions or quotations from this work, provided that you simply include the above copyright information underneath the following conditions:
● Attribution — You must attribute the work to the writer (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
● Noncommercial — You do not promote this work for revenue.
● No Derivative Works — You don't make any spinoff works that change any of the particular words or punctuation of the Scriptures.
Notice — For any reuse or distribution, you have to make clear to others the license terms of this work. Permissions past the scope of this license may be out there when you contact us along with your request.
Findel i DeeƁwe Ti Alis i RonThe New Testament in Alis i Ron of Nigeria.Alternate language names: Lis Ma Ron, Shagau, Alis I Run, Bokkos, Lis Ma Run, Maleni, Manguna, Nafunfia, Shagawu, Ron (ISO 639-3: cla)Features:• Mark a verse with color.• Ad...