Study Bible in German offline
By The BIBLE
Today we provide the revised model of the German translation of Martin Luther (1912), a superb German translation of the Holy Bible.
The Luther Bible is a German translation of the Bible from the unique texts in Hebrew and Greek. The project was a collaborative effort of the priest and Professor Martin Luther and many others similar to Johannes Bugenhagen and Philipp Melanchthon.
Martin Luther was a German professor of theology, composer and priest and crucial figure within the Protestant Reformation.
The complete Bible was printed in 1534.
Luther Bible had multiple revisions. Today you'll have the ability to enjoy an up to date model: Luther Bibel 1912 (LUT)
KARL HEINRICH COMMENTARY
Enjoy notes and commentaries on the whole Bible, written by the German preacher and theologian Karl Heinrich, author of Sermons and Reflections (Stuttgart, 1794); Reflections on the New Testament (4 volumes, 1828; 1875) and Reflections on the Psalms and the Twelve Little Prophets (1835).
CROSS-REFERENCES AND SUB-HEADINGS
Our Bible has cross-references within the biblical text in order that the reader can look at different Bible passages that relate to the one he is reading. Each verse has a cross-reference to different verses that mention the same factor.
This may be very useful when you're finding out the Bible.
In addition, get pleasure from sub-headings that briefly describe what the part contains. They are not a half of the biblical text, however they're very helpful for organizing and dividing the Bible.
- Compatible with Android Phones and Tablets
- User-friendly interface and nice design
- Offline: you presumably can absolutely use it without Wi-Fi service
- Copy, ship and share verses
- Bookmark your favourite verses
- Create and arrange a favorites list
- Add your personal notes
- Ability to increase/decrease the font
- Switch into night mode to a high-quality reading
- Go again to the last verse read
- Keyword research
- Receive inspirational verses in your phone
Main divisions of the Bible:
- Books of the Law (or Pentateuch): Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, Deuteronomy.
- Historical Books: Joshua, Judges, Ruth, First Samuel, Second Samuel, First Kings, Second Kings, First Chronicles, Second Chronicles, Ezra, Nehemiah, Esther.
- Poetry books (or The Writings): Job, Psalms, Proverbs, Ecclesiastes, Song of Solomon.
- Books of the Prophets:
Major Prophets: Isaiah, Jeremiah, Lamentations, Ezekiel, Daniel
Minor Prophets: Hosea, Joel, Amos, Obadiah, Jonah, Micah, Nahum, Habakkuk, Zephaniah, Haggai, Zechariah, Malachi.
- The Gospels: Matthew, Mark, Luke, John.
- Acts of the Apostles
- The Epistles:
- Paul's Epistles: Romans, 1 Corinthians, 2 Corinthians, Galatians, Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians, 1 Thessalonians, 2 Thessalonians, 1 Timothy, 2 Timothy, Titus, Philemon, Hebrews.
- General Epistles: James, 1 Peter, 2 Peter, 1 John, 2 John, 3 John, Jude.
- The e-book of the top: Revelation.