The free application Dictionary of Musical Theory is very pleasant, it has a wonderful and easy interface. The most appropriate option for a pocket dictionary that is at all times at hand. From which you can learn lots of new and interesting things, for instance, that:
Abacus Harmonicus, or Abacum Arithmetico-Harmonicum is a table and tabular method described in Athanasius Kircher's complete 1650 work on music, the Musurgia Vniversalis. The objective is to generate counterpoint combos. Also talked about in early editions of the Encyclopædia Britannica, it's best described by the author's caption: fantastic table that reveals all the secret artwork of counterpoint.
In musical notation, a bar is a phase of time comparable to a specific number of beats during which each beat is represented by a particular notice worth and the boundaries of the bar are indicated by vertical bar lines. Dividing music into bars offers regular reference factors to pinpoint places inside a musical composition. It additionally makes written music simpler to comply with, since each bar of workers symbols may be learn and performed as a batch. Typically, a bit consists of a quantity of bars of the same size, and in modern musical notation the variety of beats in each bar is specified at the beginning of the score by the point signature. In simple time,, the top determine signifies the number of beats per bar, while the underside quantity signifies the note worth of the beat.
In music, homorhythm is a texture where there's a sameness of rhythm in all elements or very similar rhythm as would be utilized in simple hymn or chorale settings. Homorhythm is a condition of homophony. All voices sing the same rhythm. This texture ends in a homophonic texture, which is a blocked chordal texture. Homorhythmic texture delivers lyrics with clarity and emphasis. Texture during which components have totally different rhythms is heterorythmic or heterometric.
• The dictionary works offline - you don't want an internet connection. Access to articles (descriptions) offline, without an Internet connection (except for photographs);
• Very quick search for descriptions. Equipped with a quick dynamic search function - the dictionary will start looking for words during enter;
• Unlimited variety of notes (favorites);
• Bookmark - you'll be able to add descriptions to your favorites record by clicking on the asterisk icon;
• Manage bookmark lists - you can edit your bookmark lists or clear them;
• Search History;
• Voice search;
• Compatible with fashionable versions of Android devices;
• Very efficient, quick and good efficiency;
• An straightforward way to share with friends;
• The application is very simple to use, fast and with extensive content material;
• Automatic free updates every time new terms are added;
• The directory Dictionary of Musical Theory is designed to occupy as little memory as possible.
Do you play guitar, piano or any type of music instrument? Tired of boring practice?Learn to play any instrument and tips on how to read music is a troublesome process that requires lots of practice. But the practice don't need to be boring. Music school it is the perfect tool f...
Sonid is a music schooling app that lets you learn music theory in a fun and orderly manner. It is totally different compared to different purposes because it focuses on a single topic at a time. This strategy will make your understanding of music broaden extra naturally and offers you ...
Vivace is a practice tool for improving your music reading skills. Beautifully illustrated tutorials will educate you the fundamentals of music theory, and everything you should know to learn notes on the workers. With over a hundred classes, and plenty of options for customization, Vivace is ...
Helicopters: Description, Photo, OfflineThe free software Helicopters: Description, Photo, Offline may be very pleasant, it has a beautiful and simple interface. The best option for a pocket dictionary that's at all times at hand. From which you'll study plenty of new and intere...